For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
(“We”, “Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice (together with any other documents referred to herein) sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to Us, will be processed by Us in connection with Our recruitment processes. Please read the following carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
We use RSS, an online application provided by Recruit so simple Ltd, to assist with Our recruitment process. We use RSS to process personal information as a data processor on Our behalf. RSS is only entitled to process your personal data in accordance with Our instructions.
Where you apply for a job opening posted by Us, these Privacy Notice provisions will apply to Our processing of your personal information in addition to Our other Privacy Notice which has been provided to you separately or is available on Our Website.
Who is collecting your information?
Parna (UK) Ltd T/a Parna Recruitment, whose registered office is at 65 Church Street, Birmingham, B3 2DP is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “Parna “, we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
- Full name of legal entity: Parna (UK) Ltd t/a Parna Recruitment
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Parna (UK) Ltd, 65 Church Street, Birmingham B3 2DP
- Telephone number: 0121 227 4790
Your Personal Information
We collect data about you for the sole purpose to fill our job openings.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth .
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Special Categories including ethnicity which will later be used to check eligibility for the right to work within the uk.
- Previous/ current employment data, including notice period, salary requirements, job titles and any other information deemed relevant
- Online Data includes social media profiles such as Facebook, Linkedin or Instagram
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us
Where we need to collect personal data by law, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you your next employment).
How We collect information from you
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
- Information that you provide when you apply for a role. This includes information provided through an online job site, via email, via our website, in person at interviews and/or by any other method.
- In particular, We process personal details names such as name, email address, address, date of birth, Driving licence information qualifications, experience, information relating to your employment history, skills and experience that you provide to Us.
- Information that you provide for referencing purposes from previous employers.
- Should you be successful within your application, we will require a current passport copy and driving licence with we secure within our secure online CRM recruitment processing system.
- If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of all actions that you carry out through the use of the Services.
How We Collect From Other Sources
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Job boards with you have or may have registered with in the past
- Social online platforms such as linkedin, facebook etc
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
Uses Made Of Your Information
Lawful basis for processing
We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which We collect and use your personal data. Our legitimate interests are the recruitment of staff for Our business and for Our Clients.
Purposes of processing
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied for
- To consider your application in respect of other roles.
- To communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process.
- To enhance any information that we receive from you with information obtained from third party data providers.
- To find appropriate candidates to fill Our job openings.
Automated decision making/profiling
We may use RSS’s technology to select appropriate candidates for Us to consider based on criteria we have identified. The process of finding suitable candidates is automatic, however, any decision as to who We will engage to fill the job opening will be made by Our staff.
We will contact you via, email, telephone, text or other means to inform you of a possible opportunity that may be of interest to yourself.
How We Store Your Personal Data
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where We are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through any online means, therefore any transmission remains at your own risk.
Where We store your personal data
Where we store your personal data in our cloud based recruitment CRM systems, it is stored within the EEA.
The data that We collect from you will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
How long we keep your personal data
We will hold all the data for 2 years from the last time we contracted you.
By law we have to keep basic information about our placed candidates (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being candidates.
Your personal information will be deleted on one of the following occurrences:
- deletion of your personal information should Parna deem their to no longer be a legitimate interest to keep your information for recruitment purposes.
- Deletion of your personal information should Parna have not contacted you within 2 years.
- receipt of a written request by you (or another person engaged by the Customer) to us.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require Us to correct any mistakes in your information which We hold
- require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please: contact us using our Contact details below
- let Us have proof of your identity and address, and
- let Us know the information to which your request relates.
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
How to complain
We hope that We can resolve any query or concern you raise about Our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
All questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice should be addressed to email@example.com